TransparentMAPS v3.1.2 is now available for download from our Customer portal. This release adds a new map type and 2 new tags, addresses changes google has recently imposed on the Chrome browser and their Map API, and benefits from our first PHP v7 compatibility refactoring pass of the program code.
It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version to avoid downtime due to changes in google's APIs and the Chrome browser
Open-Realty v3.2.12 was released to address a potential, critical security vulnerability (CVE-2016-10033) that was very recently discovered in the 3rd party PHPMailer library. All previous versions of OR v3 are potentially affected, but only if you have your Mail System: setting in Site Config set to use "SMTP w/PHPMailer". Users that still use the default setting: "PHP Mail()" are unaffected.
Our annual winter holidays sale begins today for Open-Realty Pro edition, and all DIY add-on licenses.
Open-Realty v3.2.11 is now available. Existing users may upgrade using the one-click method or download the latest version from their customer area at Transparent Tech.
This release's most useful new features include new Blog API methods for Developers, and the new Agent and Blog custom search template tags that leverage these new APIs.
To celebrate the holidays and the recent relase of Open-Realty v3.2.10 we are having a sale on Open-Realty Pro edition, all DIY add-on licenses, and all Real Estate Hosting package setup fees through the month of December.
OR Pro edition licenses are available for $99.00 (regularly $149.00), no coupon necessary.
All Transparent Tech DIY add-ons are discounted by 25%. Use coupon code: Dec2015Sale
Setup fees for our hosted IDX and RETS Real Estate Hosting packages have been reduced to $199.00 (regularly $299.99), No coupon necessary.
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Open-Realty v3.2.10. This update includes a few bug fixes, as well as several significant improvements to the API, the Page and Blog editors, and further preparation for eventual jQuery v2 support. Before upgrading, you will want to ensure that your host is running PHP v5.4 - v5.6, older versions of PHP are no longer supported. Do not attempt to upgrade Open-Realty if you are currently using PHP 5.3 or earlier.
We have released TransparentMAPS v3.1.1 This release re-enables some previously disabled features, solves some small problems, and includes greatly revised documentation.
- TMAPS-20 Fixed a bug where the correct autozoom settings were not always being applied.
- TMAPS-23 Fixed an upgrade bug when upgrading from some previous 2.x versions of TMAPS it was not also updating the addon version# in the DB.This bug did not break anything, but made it difficult to identify the true verson of TMAPS that is installed.
- Fixed some formatting problems with the map infowindow whenever additional fields were added to it.
This update fixes a few problems reported after the release of TransparentRETS v2.2.0. Anyone who installed and is using v2.2.0 should definitely obtain and apply this update, it is available now via your customer area at Transparent Technologies.
- TRETS-26 We discovered and fixed a bug with the last update that affects certain PHP configurations that would not allow an import to trigger.
- TRETS-3 Fixed a bug in the RETS Debug feature (Listing Count) that would always return 0 listings found when connected to certain RETS servers.
- TRETS-16 Updated some informative text on the RETS server page
- TRETS-16 Added license key# to License Info popup
There was a small problem with the release of v3.2.8 yesterday, so we took it down temporarily while we sorted things out. We have solved the problem, and restored access to the update servers. As a result we had to increment the OR version number so that anyone who already upgraded to v3.2.8 can detect and apply this update via the one-click upgrade feature.
Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.
Along with the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8 we are proud to announce the release of TransparentRETS v2.2.0. This release provides PHP v5.5 compatibility, eliminates some annoying bugs and provides some very useful new features for streamlining the configuration process and for creating and debugging RETS queries. These new features should help reduce the amount of time spent performing configuration and customization work significantly
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- Cloud Agent Summit
- Inman News to ban ?unsanctioned parties?
- Really Zillow?
- Looking for a new gig?
- FBS doubles MLS user base
- The story behind ?Cards Against Real Estate? (and where to find it)
- A luxury consumer brand takes flight: The Arlo Skye story
- Zillow Group will add buyer?s agent ads to StreetEasy listings
- Should real estate agents discount their commission if a seller finds the buyer?
- No office, 100% commission: How an 18-state virtual brokerage makes money