There was a small problem with the release of v3.2.8 yesterday, so we took it down temporarily while we sorted things out. We have solved the problem, and restored access to the update servers. As a result we had to increment the OR version number so that anyone who already upgraded to v3.2.8 can detect and apply this update via the one-click upgrade feature.
Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.
Along with the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8 we are proud to announce the release of TransparentRETS v2.2.0. This release provides PHP v5.5 compatibility, eliminates some annoying bugs and provides some very useful new features for streamlining the configuration process and for creating and debugging RETS queries. These new features should help reduce the amount of time spent performing configuration and customization work significantly
We have released TransparentMAPS v3.1.0 in tandem with OR v3.2.8. This release primarily deals with PHP v5.5 compatibility.
- Fixed some PHP E_STRICT "Non static methods" warnings
- Fixed a bug with the display width if remote linked photos are used
- Fix AutoZoom. Fix external DIV for Screen View
- Refined and personalized some error messages for debugging purposes
After a much longer than usual development cycle, we are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8. This release provides support for PHP v5.5, PHP versions prior to PHP v5.3 can no longer be supported.
You may now reset a user's password and optionally have their signup email resent to them from the main User Manager page, and you may also set users to be active/inactive from the same page. A fair amount of code re-factoring was also performed on the user management and display functions while we were adding these features.
We've updated CKEditor to the latest version and switched to use the "full" version which provides for a few more useful WYSIWYG tools and options with better support for Internet Explorer.
Many significant layout changes to the OR Administration area were made to improve usability and to consolidate common styling items as a continuation of the administration area overhaul we began in OR v3.2.7.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- HouseCanary preso at Google Next
- Kevin Greene talks Trestle
- Industry Relations Episode 7: Greg Fischer Takes Us Back to the Future with NYC Brokers vs. Zillow
- Looking for a new gig?
- Connecticut MLS providers set to merge this summer