Open-Realty v3.2.12 was released to address a potential, critical security vulnerability (CVE-2016-10033) that was very recently discovered in the 3rd party PHPMailer library. All previous versions of OR v3 are potentially affected, but only if you have your Mail System: setting in Site Config set to use "SMTP w/PHPMailer". Users that still use the default setting: "PHP Mail()" are unaffected.
Open-Realty v3.2.11 is now available. Existing users may upgrade using the one-click method or download the latest version from their customer area at Transparent Tech.
This release's most useful new features include new Blog API methods for Developers, and the new Agent and Blog custom search template tags that leverage these new APIs.
After a much longer than usual development cycle, we are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8. This release provides support for PHP v5.5, PHP versions prior to PHP v5.3 can no longer be supported.
You may now reset a user's password and optionally have their signup email resent to them from the main User Manager page, and you may also set users to be active/inactive from the same page. A fair amount of code re-factoring was also performed on the user management and display functions while we were adding these features.
We've updated CKEditor to the latest version and switched to use the "full" version which provides for a few more useful WYSIWYG tools and options with better support for Internet Explorer.
Many significant layout changes to the OR Administration area were made to improve usability and to consolidate common styling items as a continuation of the administration area overhaul we began in OR v3.2.7.
Announcing the immediate availability of Open-Realty® v3.2.7.
While much of the work performed for this release was aimed at improving the OR administration area layout/interface, a few reported bugs were squashed and a few improvements were introduced.
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty® 3.2.6. This release addresses a few bugs and small improvements.
- [OR-204] - Created a lang variable for "REQUIRED" form validation message.
- [OR-205] - Unique listing field names are once again being enforced.
- [OR-206] - Fixed a broken </div> in add menu item button.
- [OR-214] - Searching a decimal field did not return valid results
- [OR-218] - Email Templates containing a line break at the start of the email subject were breaking PHP mail() on certain servers.
- [OR-219] - Listing API was not stripping html tags on title and seo titles durring update/create.
- [OR-220] - Images were incorrectly being duplicated by the
We are happy to announce the release of Open-Realty® 3.2.4. This release contains an improved mortgage calculator as well as a few other bug fixes and minor improvements.
- OR-178 - Fix handling of reply-to addresses that contained a comma when using php mail()
- OR-179 - Fixed a bug in the contact agent form so if you enter the wrong captcha it does not potentially lose the information you entered.
- OR-180 - API field__values not always respecting the plcass argument.
- OR-181 - Radio input fields on search that have no options to display did not output a separator causing display issues.
- OR-182 - In default style #search_page_default has a float:left. This was unneeded and could break templates.
- OR-187 - min and max searches on lat/long fields were being cast as signed integers, and should be cast as signed decimals.
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty v3.2.2. This is an exciting release for us and includes not only a number of small bug fixes but some very useful new features and polish. We have improved the default appearance and styling of all email templates, listing notifications, and gave the main administration area landing page an overdue makeover.
We have released Open-Realty® 3.2.1 This release addresses a few last minute bugs reported after version 3.2.0 was issued.
- OR-127 Fix handling of photos that contain URLS in their Exif data.
- OR-126 Fix a sporadic install error caused by randomly generated API keys containing special characters.
- OR-124 API - Prevent API from creating duplicate field and property class names.
- OR-124 API - Improve error messages and fix error_msg name in field and pclass APIs.
- OR-121 Fix broken Search Page Link in HTML5 template OR-121
New Features / Improvements
- OR-123 Added language var for the Enter Captcha Message.
- OR-125 Added language vars for "popular", "featured", and "random" listings.
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty 3.2. This release adds a large number of new features and improvements, and also addresses bugs reported or located since our last release. Some of the highlights from this release are the templating of the following Open-Realty generated emails:
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty® v3.1.14. This release fixes a number of issues that were discovered shortly after v3.1.13 was released.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- HouseCanary preso at Google Next
- Kevin Greene talks Trestle
- Industry Relations Episode 7: Greg Fischer Takes Us Back to the Future with NYC Brokers vs. Zillow
- Looking for a new gig?
- Connecticut MLS providers set to merge this summer