TransparentMAPS v3.1.2 is now available for download from our Customer portal. This release adds a new map type and 2 new tags, addresses changes google has recently imposed on the Chrome browser and their Map API, and benefits from our first PHP v7 compatibility refactoring pass of the program code.
It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version to avoid downtime due to changes in google's APIs and the Chrome browser
Our annual winter holidays sale begins today for Open-Realty Pro edition, and all DIY add-on licenses.
Open-Realty v3.2.11 is now available. Existing users may upgrade using the one-click method or download the latest version from their customer area at Transparent Tech.
This release's most useful new features include new Blog API methods for Developers, and the new Agent and Blog custom search template tags that leverage these new APIs.
To celebrate the holidays and the recent relase of Open-Realty v3.2.10 we are having a sale on Open-Realty Pro edition, all DIY add-on licenses, and all Real Estate Hosting package setup fees through the month of December.
OR Pro edition licenses are available for $99.00 (regularly $149.00), no coupon necessary.
All Transparent Tech DIY add-ons are discounted by 25%. Use coupon code: Dec2015Sale
Setup fees for our hosted IDX and RETS Real Estate Hosting packages have been reduced to $199.00 (regularly $299.99), No coupon necessary.
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Open-Realty v3.2.10. This update includes a few bug fixes, as well as several significant improvements to the API, the Page and Blog editors, and further preparation for eventual jQuery v2 support. Before upgrading, you will want to ensure that your host is running PHP v5.4 - v5.6, older versions of PHP are no longer supported. Do not attempt to upgrade Open-Realty if you are currently using PHP 5.3 or earlier.
We have released TransparentMAPS v3.1.1 This release re-enables some previously disabled features, solves some small problems, and includes greatly revised documentation.
- TMAPS-20 Fixed a bug where the correct autozoom settings were not always being applied.
- TMAPS-23 Fixed an upgrade bug when upgrading from some previous 2.x versions of TMAPS it was not also updating the addon version# in the DB.This bug did not break anything, but made it difficult to identify the true verson of TMAPS that is installed.
- Fixed some formatting problems with the map infowindow whenever additional fields were added to it.
There was a small problem with the release of v3.2.8 yesterday, so we took it down temporarily while we sorted things out. We have solved the problem, and restored access to the update servers. As a result we had to increment the OR version number so that anyone who already upgraded to v3.2.8 can detect and apply this update via the one-click upgrade feature.
Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.
Along with the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8 we are proud to announce the release of TransparentRETS v2.2.0. This release provides PHP v5.5 compatibility, eliminates some annoying bugs and provides some very useful new features for streamlining the configuration process and for creating and debugging RETS queries. These new features should help reduce the amount of time spent performing configuration and customization work significantly
We have released TransparentMAPS v3.1.0 in tandem with OR v3.2.8. This release primarily deals with PHP v5.5 compatibility.
- Fixed some PHP E_STRICT "Non static methods" warnings
- Fixed a bug with the display width if remote linked photos are used
- Fix AutoZoom. Fix external DIV for Screen View
- Refined and personalized some error messages for debugging purposes
After a much longer than usual development cycle, we are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8. This release provides support for PHP v5.5, PHP versions prior to PHP v5.3 can no longer be supported.
You may now reset a user's password and optionally have their signup email resent to them from the main User Manager page, and you may also set users to be active/inactive from the same page. A fair amount of code re-factoring was also performed on the user management and display functions while we were adding these features.
We've updated CKEditor to the latest version and switched to use the "full" version which provides for a few more useful WYSIWYG tools and options with better support for Internet Explorer.
Many significant layout changes to the OR Administration area were made to improve usability and to consolidate common styling items as a continuation of the administration area overhaul we began in OR v3.2.7.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- HouseCanary preso at Google Next
- Kevin Greene talks Trestle
- Industry Relations Episode 7: Greg Fischer Takes Us Back to the Future with NYC Brokers vs. Zillow
- Looking for a new gig?
- Connecticut MLS providers set to merge this summer