This update fixes a few problems reported after the release of TransparentRETS v2.2.0. Anyone who installed and is using v2.2.0 should definitely obtain and apply this update, it is available now via your customer area at Transparent Technologies.
- TRETS-26 We discovered and fixed a bug with the last update that affects certain PHP configurations that would not allow an import to trigger.
- TRETS-3 Fixed a bug in the RETS Debug feature (Listing Count) that would always return 0 listings found when connected to certain RETS servers.
- TRETS-16 Updated some informative text on the RETS server page
- TRETS-16 Added license key# to License Info popup
Along with the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8 we are proud to announce the release of TransparentRETS v2.2.0. This release provides PHP v5.5 compatibility, eliminates some annoying bugs and provides some very useful new features for streamlining the configuration process and for creating and debugging RETS queries. These new features should help reduce the amount of time spent performing configuration and customization work significantly
We have released an update to our TransparentRETS add-on for Open-Reatly® v3.1.10+. This new release adds the ability to link to photos from a RETS server instead of downloading them to your hosting account. This can greatly speed-up a RETS import, while saving clients a lot of storage and bandwidth. The RETS server must support obtaining photo links using the "location=1" flag, this feature is optional in the RETS specification and not all RETS server vendors presently support doing this. You will need to check with the MLS or their server vendor to see if their RETS server supports this option. If you have any questions regarding a specific RETS server's ability to support this feature our sales team can assist you in determining comparability assuming you have your login credentials to the RETS server in question.
- Added support for the optional "location=1" RETS parameter. This provides the ability to store links to photos stored on the RETS server instead of downloading and storing raw photos.
- Ensure any empty fields are always created with an empty value.
- Prevent double escaping any imported photo descriptions.
Note: If you are running an OR version prior to v3.1.10 you will need to upgrade OR first before upgrading TransparentRETS.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- Cloud Agent Summit
- Inman News to ban ?unsanctioned parties?
- Really Zillow?
- Looking for a new gig?
- FBS doubles MLS user base
- The story behind ?Cards Against Real Estate? (and where to find it)
- A luxury consumer brand takes flight: The Arlo Skye story
- Zillow Group will add buyer?s agent ads to StreetEasy listings
- Should real estate agents discount their commission if a seller finds the buyer?
- No office, 100% commission: How an 18-state virtual brokerage makes money