Along with the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8 we are proud to announce the release of TransparentRETS v2.2.0. This release provides PHP v5.5 compatibility, eliminates some annoying bugs and provides some very useful new features for streamlining the configuration process and for creating and debugging RETS queries. These new features should help reduce the amount of time spent performing configuration and customization work significantly
- Improved the error handling for the CURL connection when a failure to connect to host occurs.
- Improved handling of logical OR searches on integer and decimal fields
- Improved handling of quoted lookup and lookupmulti values
- Clear RETS login array var and reset Request ID# upon logout
- Pass the proper date format to the OR listing API
- Personalized some error resposes for debugging purposes
- Fixed some JS incompatibilities for Internet Explorer
- Removed an unnecessary debugging echo statement that was creating PHP notice errors during photo processing.
- PHP v5.5 support **
- Added Server ID# to class selection pulldown
- Added a Field # list to Field Map
- Added a RETS debugging console feature available via a new DEBUG RETS tab. This feature will allow for the extraction of the presently set Import Criteria formatted as a valid RETS query, including the full DMQL. It can run a basic query to return the number of listings that match your presently set Import Criteria, and will allow you to create, debug and then set custom import criteria by directly entering properly formatted RETS queries into the console.
- Applied better styling to all input forms to improve visibility and usability
- Added option to un-select all fields (checkboxes) on the Field Map
- Added informative text to Import and Update criteria tabs
- Redesigned top information area. It is now possible to switch between RETS import settings and RETS Class settings without going back to the main OR administration page
- Moved license info to popup dialog
- jQuery Tools tabs functionality replaced with jQuery UI. Colorbox dialogs replaced with jQuery UI
- Class Configuration tab has been renamed to: Class Utilities and moved to the last tab position. This tab provides a graphical interface for triggering common and utility import tasks, the output of the task will then be streamed in real time to a popup dialog window.
- Export/Import Field Map to CSV file. This new feature will allow for the extraction of the present Field Map to a CSV file. You can then open this CSV in a spreadsheet and check off the fields you want to import, save that back to a CSV file, and then upload it to TRETS where your selections will be transferred to the list of selected fields for mapping. This should also prove useful for planning-out what fields to use in an offline environment
- Eliminated Select Server/Class button from pulldown selections. Server or Class is selected now via the onChange() event
- View/Change License key option now remembers which section you were in before you accessed it so you are returned there after updating your key.
** PHP versions 5.3.x through 5.5.x are supported. Earlier versions of PHP are no longer compatible. If you receive an incompatible loader error, you will need to update your ionCube loader software or request that your host upgrade it.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- Cloud Agent Summit
- Inman News to ban ?unsanctioned parties?
- Really Zillow?
- Looking for a new gig?
- FBS doubles MLS user base
- The story behind ?Cards Against Real Estate? (and where to find it)
- A luxury consumer brand takes flight: The Arlo Skye story
- Zillow Group will add buyer?s agent ads to StreetEasy listings
- Should real estate agents discount their commission if a seller finds the buyer?
- No office, 100% commission: How an 18-state virtual brokerage makes money