We have released TransparentMAPS v3.1.0 in tandem with OR v3.2.8. This release primarily deals with PHP v5.5 compatibility.
- Fixed some PHP E_STRICT "Non static methods" warnings
- Fixed a bug with the display width if remote linked photos are used
- Fix AutoZoom. Fix external DIV for Screen View
- Refined and personalized some error messages for debugging purposes
After a much longer than usual development cycle, we are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty v3.2.8. This release provides support for PHP v5.5, PHP versions prior to PHP v5.3 can no longer be supported.
You may now reset a user's password and optionally have their signup email resent to them from the main User Manager page, and you may also set users to be active/inactive from the same page. A fair amount of code re-factoring was also performed on the user management and display functions while we were adding these features.
We've updated CKEditor to the latest version and switched to use the "full" version which provides for a few more useful WYSIWYG tools and options with better support for Internet Explorer.
Many significant layout changes to the OR Administration area were made to improve usability and to consolidate common styling items as a continuation of the administration area overhaul we began in OR v3.2.7.
Announcing the immediate availability of Open-Realty® v3.2.7.
While much of the work performed for this release was aimed at improving the OR administration area layout/interface, a few reported bugs were squashed and a few improvements were introduced.
IDXManager v2.65 has been released. This software update specifically addresses a recent change for FNIS IDX repositories that have discontinued the use of FTP for data transfers in favor of SFTP.
- Added the ability to connect and download files via SFTP using the default port 22. In a future release we may add the ability to make the SFTP port user definable.
- Photo import has the option to set the OR image caption to be the photo file name.
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty® 3.2.6. This release addresses a few bugs and small improvements.
- [OR-204] - Created a lang variable for "REQUIRED" form validation message.
- [OR-205] - Unique listing field names are once again being enforced.
- [OR-206] - Fixed a broken </div> in add menu item button.
- [OR-214] - Searching a decimal field did not return valid results
- [OR-218] - Email Templates containing a line break at the start of the email subject were breaking PHP mail() on certain servers.
- [OR-219] - Listing API was not stripping html tags on title and seo titles durring update/create.
- [OR-220] - Images were incorrectly being duplicated by the
We are pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of TransparentMaps v2.1.6. This release primarily deals with the discontinuation of google's v2 API geocoding service.
We are pleased to announce the release of an update to the IDXManager IDX FTP import add-on for Open-Realty v3.2+. This is mostly a maintenance release, but a couple of useful new features were also added. Customers who have support and upgrade plans in place can upgrade immediately.
- Added the ability to have the loader respect the value of an assigned "listing last modified" field if present. This setting will cause the import process to update listings only if the MLS has flagged the listing as being updated.
- You can now manage your license key at any time from the top of either of the IDXManager's administration areas.
- Added cross-links & icons to the top of the ServerManager and ClassManager to make it easier to jump between those 2 administration areas.
We are pleased to announce the release of TransparentMaps v2.1.4
- Improved ability to deal with Google's geocoder rate limiting request.
- Added tags to output raw map links. (Doc updates pending)
- Fix area maps where on map movement, the map would no longer respect the "Show All Classes" setting being set to 'no'
- Forced width of infowindow to 150px, to resolve IE browser wrapping issues.
- Fixed Geocode Refresh, it was not correctly refreshing all listing lat/long values.
- Fixed issue opening an infowindow when a previous order was not first manually closed.
- Make sure geocode_listing function only calls geocoder if necessary.
We are happy to announce the release of Open-Realty® 3.2.5. This release features a new template allowing control of the look and feel of the next_prev widget for the listing detail page. This release also includes a few other bug fixes and minor improvements.
- OR-190 - Contact Agent form was displaying a print_r array() for each lead form element.
- OR-191 - API fields__values() not ignoring pclass=0.
- OR-194 - HTML5 Template fixed to use absolute URLs for the persistent search
- OR-197 - "Registered" was misspelled in the email a friend template. Removed an extra " at the end of the sentence.
- OR-201 - Fixed a notice error about undefined output path in media API.
We are happy to announce the release of Open-Realty® 3.2.4. This release contains an improved mortgage calculator as well as a few other bug fixes and minor improvements.
- OR-178 - Fix handling of reply-to addresses that contained a comma when using php mail()
- OR-179 - Fixed a bug in the contact agent form so if you enter the wrong captcha it does not potentially lose the information you entered.
- OR-180 - API field__values not always respecting the plcass argument.
- OR-181 - Radio input fields on search that have no options to display did not output a separator causing display issues.
- OR-182 - In default style #search_page_default has a float:left. This was unneeded and could break templates.
- OR-187 - min and max searches on lat/long fields were being cast as signed integers, and should be cast as signed decimals.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- Cloud Agent Summit
- Inman News to ban ?unsanctioned parties?
- Really Zillow?
- Looking for a new gig?
- FBS doubles MLS user base
- The story behind ?Cards Against Real Estate? (and where to find it)
- A luxury consumer brand takes flight: The Arlo Skye story
- Zillow Group will add buyer?s agent ads to StreetEasy listings
- Should real estate agents discount their commission if a seller finds the buyer?
- No office, 100% commission: How an 18-state virtual brokerage makes money