We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty v3.2.2. This is an exciting release for us and includes not only a number of small bug fixes but some very useful new features and polish. We have improved the default appearance and styling of all email templates, listing notifications, and gave the main administration area landing page an overdue makeover.
We have released Open-Realty® 3.2.1 This release addresses a few last minute bugs reported after version 3.2.0 was issued.
- OR-127 Fix handling of photos that contain URLS in their Exif data.
- OR-126 Fix a sporadic install error caused by randomly generated API keys containing special characters.
- OR-124 API - Prevent API from creating duplicate field and property class names.
- OR-124 API - Improve error messages and fix error_msg name in field and pclass APIs.
- OR-121 Fix broken Search Page Link in HTML5 template OR-121
New Features / Improvements
- OR-123 Added language var for the Enter Captcha Message.
- OR-125 Added language vars for "popular", "featured", and "random" listings.
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty 3.2. This release adds a large number of new features and improvements, and also addresses bugs reported or located since our last release. Some of the highlights from this release are the templating of the following Open-Realty generated emails:
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty® v3.1.14. This release fixes a number of issues that were discovered shortly after v3.1.13 was released.
We are pleased to announce the release of Open-Realty® v3.1.13. This release contains an important security patch, as well as a number of bug fixes, and some new features that users have been requesting such as the ability to drag and drop images/files to upload, and the ability to manually enter leads from the Lead Manager (Pro Edition feature).
We are happy to announce the release of Open-Realty® 3.1.12. This release contains a number of bug fixes, as well as some features that users have been asking for such as the ability to override the mobile browser detection and overriding the default Title, Keywords, and MetaData for any page generated through Open-Realty®.
Open-Realty® v3.1.11 has been released. This update has a number of bug fixes, and a very important update to help combat spam bot abuse of the email a friend form. All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
I am pleased to announce that we have launched a new Open-Realty® Extras directory on this site. The new OR Extras section replaces our old separate add-ons web site and it is better integrated with the rest of the main OR web site.. The new Extras directory allows add-on and template developers to list their products making it easy to find new ways to expand the features and change the look of your OR-based web site. We will also be adding some new official Transparent Tech add-ons and templates to the Extras directory over the next couple of months. For add-on developers we have also updated the Framework add-on specifically (which is available for download via the new OR Extras directory), which includes examples of the latest add-on features, API, and template system
We have released an update to our TransparentRETS add-on for Open-Reatly® v3.1.10+. This new release adds the ability to link to photos from a RETS server instead of downloading them to your hosting account. This can greatly speed-up a RETS import, while saving clients a lot of storage and bandwidth. The RETS server must support obtaining photo links using the "location=1" flag, this feature is optional in the RETS specification and not all RETS server vendors presently support doing this. You will need to check with the MLS or their server vendor to see if their RETS server supports this option. If you have any questions regarding a specific RETS server's ability to support this feature our sales team can assist you in determining comparability assuming you have your login credentials to the RETS server in question.
- Added support for the optional "location=1" RETS parameter. This provides the ability to store links to photos stored on the RETS server instead of downloading and storing raw photos.
- Ensure any empty fields are always created with an empty value.
- Prevent double escaping any imported photo descriptions.
Note: If you are running an OR version prior to v3.1.10 you will need to upgrade OR first before upgrading TransparentRETS.
Open-Realty® v3.1.10 has been released. This release has added a number of enhancements mostly targeted at add-on developers, to allow add-ons to interact with OR in more ways.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- Cloud Agent Summit
- Inman News to ban ?unsanctioned parties?
- Really Zillow?
- Looking for a new gig?
- FBS doubles MLS user base
- The story behind ?Cards Against Real Estate? (and where to find it)
- A luxury consumer brand takes flight: The Arlo Skye story
- Zillow Group will add buyer?s agent ads to StreetEasy listings
- Should real estate agents discount their commission if a seller finds the buyer?
- No office, 100% commission: How an 18-state virtual brokerage makes money