Open-Realty v3.1.2 has been released. This is a bug fix release to address a couple of issues that were found.
Open-Realty v3.1.1 has been released. This is a bug fix release to address a couple of issues that were found after the 3.1.0 release.
Open-Realty v3.1 has arrived. Our latest release includes some very important new features, that I blogged about a a few weeks ago as well as an assortment of bug fixes. The full change-log for this release is below, as well as some upgrade notes that everyone should read before performing an upgrade.
I wanted to take a few moments to keep everyone updated about Open-Realty development, and tease you with some new features we have completed. We have been very hard at work on Open-Realty v3.1 and are finishing-up our final testing. We are very anxious to get our very latest version of Open-Realty rolled out to you. Not only have we fixed and closed a number of bug reports, but we have also added some new, and very nice features from our long-term roadmap, a few are mentioned below. We hope you enjoy using our latest software, the 13th release in the 3.x edition. We are eager to get this into your hands and hear your feedback so we can get started on our next round of features and improvements already planned for Open-Realty v3.2.
We have just released Open-Realty® v3.0.12. This update includes a number of bug fixes, and one updated template file.
Open-Realty® v3.0.12 Change Log
TEMPLATE: blog_article.html has been updated. - Put
<a name="">tags around blog comments to allow linking to specific comments
- Fixed a link in the blog comments RSS Feed.
- Fixed RSS Top Level Links for the Blog Comment and Blog Post RSS Feeds
- Fix MagicURLGeneration for blog_comments
- Fix and optimize the "Show NextPrev Bar On Listing Page" option.
- Fix Show Count In Search Options:
- Make Listing Template Quick Editor show fields that are set as"Do Not Display", to show in the custom field area.
Language: Added Arabic Language option to installer. (NOTE you need to edit the main.html files for your site and admin templates and add dir="rtl" to the
<html>tag. This translation is not complete, so expect a mix of arabic/english until the author completes their work on this.
We have just released Open-Realt®y 3.0.11. This update includes a number of new API commands, which will benefit add-on developers and third parties wanting to retrieve data from Open-Realty®. We are now also using these new API commands to build the search page and search result pages. We have gained almost a 50% speed increase in rendering certain search pages. Also we have gained about a 16% speed increase in building the search result page.
I was recently asked, why a developer should use the API? The API should be used instead of doing direct SQL management of the OR database. This allows us to modify ORs database structure in the future, without breaking your add-ons. It's also a lot faster than writing custom code and queries. For example, if your add-on creates a property class, instead of manually inserting the property class into the database with some custom code and SQL you should use the pclass API. Our add-ons and Open-Realty® itself make use of the API. We are working steadily with each update to make every aspect of Open-Realty use the API. This is an ongoing process, and will take us many more releases before it is 100% complete. Add-on developers that have questions about our API, can post those questions to our support forums and we will be happy to assist you.
Along with the API changes detailed above, Open-Realty® v3.0.11 includes the following other changes.
- TEMPLATE: Agent/Member Signup Pages have been templated. (IMPORTANT! Copy the new agent_signup.html and member_signup.html template files from the lazuli template to your custom template folder after upgrading.)
- Fixed the "Tag Setup" Tab in the Blog configuration screen that was throwing an error.
- Fixed an issue where referrer check was preventing mail from being sent when using listing notifications.
- Improved error reporting in listing notifications
- Added an option to site config to set how many thumbnails will be shown per group on the slideshow template. (The admin template file site_config_uploads.html was modified)
- Added an option to site config to control the number of listings shown per page in the Listing Editor. (The admin template file site_config_listings.html was modified)
- API: New listing__read API command, allows you to retrieve a listing record.
- API: New listing__search API command allows you to retrieve a list of listing id's that match your criteria.
- API: New field_metadata API command, allows you to retrieve information on listing fields.
API documentation can be found at the following link: http://api.open-realty.org/
Open-Realty® v3.0.10 has been released. This release is contains a number of bug fixes to correct a couple of issues with the previous v3.0.8 release.
Open-Realty® 3.0.9 was not released, after we found some additional issues that we felt needed to be addressed in 3.0.10, which is why you will see both updates install.
Just a quick note that we have released Open-Realty 3.0.8. This is a minor fix which corrects a bug with setting the image rank when using the media__create api command. This is the only change since the 3.0.7 update.
Open-Realty® v3.0.7 has been released. This release is contains a number of bug fixes to correct a couple of issues with the previous v3.0.6 release.
Open-Realty® v3.0.6 has been released. This release is contains bug fixes to correct a couple of issues with the v3.0.5 release. It is important to note that this Open-Realty® release now includes a robots.txt file, if your site already has a robots.txt file please make sure to backup that file before you upgrade.
- Open-Realty® Features
- Open-Realty® v3.0
- Open-Realty® Updates
- Open-Realty® Templates
- Open-Realty® News
- Open-Realty® Extras
- December 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- TransparentMaps v3.1.2
- Open-Realty® 3.2.12
- 2016 Winter holidays sale
- Open-Realty® 3.2.11
- December 2015 Sale
- baobab33 - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- edbernd - Upgrading Open-Realty® 2.x Templates For Open-Realty® 3.x
- smartken - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
- Oscarg - Open-Realty 3.2.6
Vendor Alley Blog
- Cloud Agent Summit
- Inman News to ban ?unsanctioned parties?
- Really Zillow?
- Looking for a new gig?
- FBS doubles MLS user base
- The story behind ?Cards Against Real Estate? (and where to find it)
- A luxury consumer brand takes flight: The Arlo Skye story
- Zillow Group will add buyer?s agent ads to StreetEasy listings
- Should real estate agents discount their commission if a seller finds the buyer?
- No office, 100% commission: How an 18-state virtual brokerage makes money