Open-Realty® Extras - Official Website - Rules:
- All postings to the OR Extras website are moderated and will not be visible unless approved.
- Your template or add-on must be available at the time of posting.
- Attempts to post spam or content other than publicly available OR add-ons or templates will cause your posting privileges to be revoked.
- Sites linked in your postings must not contain products that directly complete with products already offered by Transparent Technologies, Inc.
- Transparent Technologies, Inc. or their delegated representives have the final say in regard to allowing or denying any postings here.
- Authors must have full rights to post and distribute any source code, images, and designs that they use. If any of the forementioned items must be licensed by the end user for commercial use on a website, full disclosure of any licensing requirements must be provided.
- Your submission must include a README.txt file or simillar document containing instructions on how to install your add-on.
- Any add-ons posted must be fully compatible with the Open-Realty® add-on Manager and the current version of Open-Realty® at the time you post the add-on on this site.
- Add-ons that are no longer compatible with the current version of Open-Realty may be removed or its listing deactivated by Transparent Technologies, Inc.
- If your free add-on contains any 3rd party PHP, jQuery, or other libraries, make sure to include any license info such as the LICENSE.txt with each library.
- If your free template includes add-ons, all add-on rules listed above apply.
If you agree with the above rules, click here to sign up.
The Open-Realty® Extras download service contains add-ons and templates provided by third parties. Transparent Technologies, makes no warranty of any kind including by not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness, and non-infringement. You use the add-ons and templates provided here at your sole risk.