Open-Realty 3.5.5 is a security patch. Along with the security fixes, we have fixes some bugs and improved the developer experience.
[3.5.5] - 2022-01-29
- SECURITY: Fixes possible SQL injection from improper use of addslashes()
- Fix redirect to installer
- Update PHP Dependencies
- Fixed PHP errors during media upload for vtours.
- Fixed display of field values for user information on the edit_user screen.
- Fix some misc PHP errors caught during code cleanup.
- Update Makefile to fix RUN_CMD detection on windows.
- More cross-platform improvements for Makefile & docker-compose.
- Support for running a development environment on Gitpod.io
- Cleaned up grammar in the CHANGELOG.md and README.md files.
- Enable the intelephense extension in gitpod.
- Reenable xdebug support in docker-compose.
- Added PHPMyAdmin to docker-compose setup.
Make sure to select the Package Download, as highlighted in this example screenshot.